Eat’n Park is a restaurant chain headquartered in Homestead, Pennsylvania, with 69 stores in 2017 at Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Launched on June 5, 1949 by Larry Hatch and William D. Peters and its signature Smiley Cookie in 1986 to coincide with adding a bakery to its locations. The concepts of this restaurant is family restaurants, operating upscale restaurants as well as more casual eating places. To face a tight business competition at this time and to maintain the loyal customers, Eat’n Park is always to improve their quality services and products. Survey regularly is one way that’s done by them. Now, they invites customers to share their feedback on www.tellenp.com Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey. As a reward by participating in the survey, they will give you a validation code to redeem offer on your next visit.
Rules and Requirements:
- Must be a legal resident of 50 United States & the District of Columbia and more than 18 years of age
- Must have a purchase receipt
- One receipt per survey
- Must know the English or Spanish language
How to enter:
- Visit tellenp.com during the promotion period
- Enter your 13-digit survey code located on your receipt to get started
- Responses and complete all survey question genuinely about your recent experience at Eat’n Park such as food quality, service time and staff attitude, restaurant cleanliness and overall experience in location.
- Provide your personal information
- Submit the survey and you will get the validation code to redeem the offer printed on your receipt
Prize: Validation Code