Ann Summers is one of the UK’s finest retailers for women lingerie that provides large collection of bedroom and sizes novelties and free bra fitting company. For those who have ever shopped or tried with an Ann Summers blouse, cute and lingerie and crushin’ briefs, then it is really a terrific time for you to take your favourite new at second degree by discussing your loyal and actual feedback about its goods and support on lingerie customer contest and win £250 Gift Card in Ann Summers Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest”. By way of finishing a questionnaire, you’ll win £250 giftcard monthly.
Rules and Requirements:
- One entry per person/email address
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry survey
- Must have an email address to receive a notification
- Employees of Ann Summers and the immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes
Way to input Ann Summers lingerie customer contest:
- Make a purchase on specially-marked products in-store displays and get the invitation
- Go to didwehitthespot.com
- Enter date of purchase, state, store name and purchase amount from your receipt to start the survey
- Answer all survey questions with honestly in order to deliver genuine feedback according to your visit experience
- Enter your contact information including your name, address, telephone number, and personal email address to receive information about special promotions, get invited for future feedback opportunities and get one free entry into the prize draw
Prize: £250 giftcard each month
Did We Hit The Spot Promoters
The Lingerie Customer Contest Promoter: ANN SUMMERS LTD GOLD GROUP HOUSE GODSTONE RD WHYTELEAFECR30GG
The Customer Lingerie Contest Administrator: MARKET FORCE INFORMATION (EUROPE) LIMITED MOUNT MILL FARM WICKEN MILTON KEYNES MK19 6DG
Ann Summers was a household name in lingerie and sex toys as the organization’s beginning in 1972, but by ancient 2018, the newest has been confronting a ferocious market place.
The growth of “fast fashion” given by way of a primarily online shopping landscape supposed that customer lingerie contest was fierce than before. Shoppers cared about new legacy; as an alternative, their intentions were about acquiring a bargain. While Ann Summers had been doing a fantastic job of checking up on your contest they wanted to remind every one they were both the sexual invention experts and wanted our help spread their new message.