Fantastic attention and service into the customer is just one of those secrets on the results of a company to survive amid intense rivalry using peers. The survey is one kind of an effort to improve awareness and promote solutions and take care of the sustainability of the business. That’s exactly why Jewel-Osco invites clients to take part in their surveys and provide ideas and feedback that will help Jewel-OSCO is much better again. As a prize for participating in a survey, you receive yourself an opportunity to Win $100 Jewel-Osco Gift Card Jewelsurvey.com Sweepstakes.
- Participants should be at Least 18 Years Old or old to Take Part in the Sweepstakes
- Just available to authorized resident of the USA & District of Colombia
- Gift Card reward is non refundable invasive — transferable and can’t be utilized together with their voucher
- You’re just given the chance once to sweepstakes
- This sweepstakes doesn’t apply to workers of affiliate companies, employees and also the Board of Managers
There are two ways to input:
- With or Without Purchase: See www.jewelsurvey.com, answer the questions and completing the survey. Afterward complete your private information (name, address, contact number and email) for one Sweepstakes entry.
- Via Mail: Write and provide your correct information like First Name, Last Name, Address (No P.O. Boxes), City, State, Zipcode, Day Mobile Number. Night Mobile Number, and email address on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and email it on the envelope to the following address: Jewel OSCO”Research Sweepstakes”, c/o ICCDS, P.O Box 1307, Little Falls, NJ 07424
4 winners will be chosen via random drawing every week meaning that a total of 16 winners around monthly is going to likely be chosen. Each participant will receive a $100 Jewel-Osco Gift Card. (ARV: $100)
Jewel-Osco Supermarket founded in 1899 in Chicago and headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, US. Jewel-Osco is participated in the business of retail business that provides grocery products and medications. They’re known for its things of merchandise that are easy to get beginning from daily household grocery goods in addition of drugstore, fresh fruits, vegetables, veggies and other foods that are frozen.