Saputo Frigo® Cheese Heads® at cooperation with the Smithsonian Museums have a sweepstakes to their loyal clients. If your love to take images, then you definitely get a fantastic chance in the event called Get a Trip and Win Instant Game Prizes on Saputo Smithsonian Sleepover Sweepstakes. Stick your head picture onto an image of Smithsonian and become ready with exceptional entry code in the on-pack decal therefore that you might win a sleep over for 8 in The Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History also, you might win glow in the dark sleeping bags!
- 3 Sweepstakes Entries and 3 Instant Win Game plays per individual per email or mailing speech every day throughout the Promotion Period
- Available to legal residents of the USA and DC that are at least 18 years of age or elderly
- The promotion includes a regular instant win game and also a grand prize sweepstakes
There are 2 ways to obtain a Code for an entrance:
A) With Buy:
Buy package Frigo® Cheese Heads® specialty declared beginning with August 03, 2018 throughout August 30, 2018. Start looking for the state distinctive entry code in the on-pack decal. Open the decal carefully in order to prevent inadvertently ripping the Code inside. Subsequently, see www.museumsleepover.com and abide by the directions to input the Code. The very first time you play with, you have to enroll by providing your entire name, home address, city, country, zip code, and date of birth, and current email address. After entering the Code, then you are going to get an onscreen message telling you whether you are the possible winner of a sweepstakes.
B) Without Buy Mail-in Code Ask:
For a Code by email with no buy, email a stamped envelope “3 x 5″ card along with your name, home address, date of birth and email address to:
“Frigo® Cheese Heads® Smithsonian sleep-over” Game Code,
PO Box 2016,
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2016.
Mail-in entrants will get one free Code per legitimate free Code Request through email to the email provided. Code orders should be postmarked by August 03, 2018 and received by August 25, 2018. Once you’ve got your Code, see www.museumsleepover.com and abide by the directions to input the Code. The very first time you play with, you have to enroll by providing your entire name, home address, city, country, zip code, and date of birth, and current email address. After entering the Code, then you are going to get an onscreen message telling you whether you are the possible winner of a sweepstakes.
Limit: One free Code per petition per split up postmarked outer envelope.
Notice: Each petition has to maintain a split up postmarked outer envelope. In case more than 1 petition is received in one mailing, then all of orders filed from this mailing could be redeemed.
Random Drawing: On or around September 07, 2018
Grand Prize: A sleep over encounter at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History at Washington, D.C. between September 10, 2018 and September 30, 2018 for winner and up to seven guests.
Trip package includes:
- Round-trip, coach class airfare; 3 days/2 nights standard hotel accommodations (around two chambers; quad occupancy, as required )
- Behind the scenes guided tour of the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History; just one night sleep over lodging at the Smithsonian, such as night snacks, all of craft materials and props, flash lights, and breakfast
- Smithsonian present welcome tote
- On place meal vouchers and Einstein Planetarium tickets or IMAX movie tickets, sleeping bags
- Ground transport between the airport and hotel. (ARV: $10,000)
100 Instant Win Game Prizes: Frigo® Cheese Heads® Glow in the dark youth sleeping bags. (ARV: $100 per )
Total ARV of all prizes: $20,000
About Smithsonian Museum:
The Smithsonian Institution, based on August 10, 1846. The title of this Smithsonian Itself is removed from the name of their original Great Britain scientist since funders called James Smithson. The objective of the institution of the institution is responsible for the growth and diffusion of all knowledge. Smithsonian collections comprise more than 156 million artworks, Artifacts, as well as trademarks.